Facebook Store Rejected and Pixel Issues

OverlandCook
1 0 0

I spent most of the day today trying to figure out the issue but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary and looking at Shopify's instructions to connect Facebook it seems pretty straight forward but I have had the opposite experience. Facebook has rejected my store as a whole but all of my products have been approved to sell and say they are ready for ads, the strange thing is I still have errors on Commerce Manager but it is virtually impossible to tell with what products because when Facebook imported everything it did not keep the same SKUs. So now I'm stuck not knowing which products have errors even when downloading the CSV because something strange is going on with the Facebook plugin. To say the least this has been by far the biggest frustration so far, has anyone else had this issue or know how to resolve it?

0 Likes
soapbox-tshirts
5 0 0

I've had a massive issue with Facebook, Google and ebay. We started a print on demand business, offering t-shirts etc. A lot of anti lockdown and anti government stance related stuff.

Ebay killed us at birth, saying we were a threat to other members. We're banned from selling on Facebook (admin accounts have been shut down and our account suspended), and the Google Merchant center says we are misrepresenting (even though the products are fine).

I have no idea what's going on, or how to fix it.

The thing that really pisses me off, is I've seen similar stuff for sale up on Google and ebay as well.

0 Likes