Facebook ad rejected

Tourist
10 0 1

Hello everyone,

I started my own online business and a few days ago i made the first step on paid advertising on Facebook.
First my advertisement was accepted and a few days later rejected instead.
I received this error:
Ad can't run: Create a new post with updated website URL(s)
This ad can't run because it promotes products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal information (e.g. products that claim to boost Facebook likes). These types of practices don't comply with our Advertising Policies.

My advertisement looked exactly like this:
Now selling: Decorative Black and White Animal Posters���
Discover the wilds of Africa directly into your room with these elegant black/white posters�
To visit this product click on one of the pictures below�

And for all our new customers,
Enter this code: NEWCUSTOMER1234 manually during check-out and receive a temporary discount��

Or you can shop using the link below and the discount will be automatically processed during check-out��
https://dutchcomliving.com/discount/NEWCUSTOMER1234

#dutchcomliving #inspiration #beatiful #onlineshop #family #home #homedecor #selling #africa #interiordesign #facebook #sale #discount #design #style #products #decoration #livingroom #lion #rhino #elephant #jaguar #horse #giraffe #animals #wildlife #blackandwhite #posters

And i provided about 5 pictures in a photo carrousel with URL's linking to my website.
The discount is also legit and working, i tested it myself.
So does anyone see why Facebook would be rejecting my advertisement?

Greetings,
Davey

0 Likes