Facebook ads (Website Conversion Add To Cart pixels) retargeting

Peter4
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I'm new to Shopify and haven't started a store yet. Let's say I have 2 niche of products (fishing and clothing) in my Shopify store, then say I intend to use the Website Conversion Add To Cart pixels (under Facebook Ads) to retarget those people that have things in the cart but haven't purchased yet, how do I create the Facebook Ad (using WC Add To Cart pixels) of a fishing product to retarget the people who have fishing products in the cart as there might be also people who have clothing products in the cart, as I do not want to show my fishing product Facebook Ad to people who are interested in clothing product? I'm not sure if there's any way to resolve this or I need to have 2 Shopify stores, one for each niche. But doing it this way would incur extra cost. Pls give me your advise. Thanks

0 Likes
Jolie_Lee
3 0 0

Hello guys,
I'm providing an useful service for business
I have a Facebook and Google ads account for rent that very appropriate for businesses who want to run facebook ads with high daily budget
Now there are not many units owned Business account (2000 sub accounts). And we are a reputable agent with facebook and google, has been in service for many units effectively
Contact me for more information and get quote:
My skype: jolielee86@gmail.com

0 Likes