Facebook ads but no sales

3 0 0

Hello,

so, I know that there is a lot of post regarding this topic, but I wanted it to be specific to my website.

I have spent $25 on FB Ads at $3 a day for 4 ad-sets and haven't even gotten a single add to cart, let alone checkout. 

The FB campaign reached 5,374 people in 2 days with only 30 link clicks. 

This is my website if you wanna take a look at it: https://bitly.com/2O8pdIZ

Any feedback will be much appreciated!

0 Likes

Your posts is like many on here. You have not spent enough money nor have you ran ads long enough to know anything at all. You should stop spreading your budget over so many ad sets. You should do two ads spends and spend more / day and run ads for 5 - 7 days. If you don't get any add to cart, then work on your ad copy and images.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

Hi

Congratulations on your store!

Don’t worry about not getting a lot of sales right now, you are not the first nor the last to be struggling with this scenario, 80% of the visitors don't place an order on their first visit.

Your website looks really good, however, I would recommend adding an "About Us" page. This is an important part of creating a voice for your brand and introduces customers to who you are as a company. This builds customers’ trust, which increases conversions. Check out this blog post for some tips on writing an effective "About Us" page.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer.

If you haven't tried it yet, you could start a retargeting campaign to engage with your potential customers. Retargeting campaigns allow you to remind them after they leave the website and offer the product information they’ve been viewed with different kinds of creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion.

There are some retargeting apps on Shopify app store as well. If you’re not familiar with that, you can search “retargeting” and try it out - https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=retargeting.

Hope it helps out!

0 Likes