Facebook ads getting positive likes and comments, still no conversion

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi guys,

I have recently placed an Facebook ads to boost my post in my store's facebook page and I have get 207 like in 2 days for £7.24, 5.71% result rate, people are also commented and say they want it too. Sounds great right? However, none of these people converted into sale. Does anyone knows what problem I have in my ads?

https://www.facebook.com/thetriadapparel/photos/a.1065229136835577.1073741828.1065201540171670/11009...

Thank you very much :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi!

I had similar situation, and what I can say is that not all people that like and ask about your product will convert into buyers. It depends on lot of things, like your price, your service, etc. So you need to be patient and try change smth and analyze the results.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi!

I had similar situation, and what I can say is that not all people that like and ask about your product will convert into buyers. It depends on lot of things, like your price, your service, etc. So you need to be patient and try change smth and analyze the results.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I have had similar problems with the ads that I run on FB. Lots of engagement but 1 conversions and I've spent over $200 in very targeted ads. My store is Chargeslim.com and we design and manufacture iPhone charging cables. Have you tried experimenting with a better call to action. I see in your comments you say free shipping but why not try putting that in the ad text and say free shipping for FB fans who use discount code "xyz". Its worth a shot. 

I liked the idea of pulling people off FB and not trying to sell to them. Bringing them into the sales funnel by doing a free give away if they sign up. I would then capture their email address and try to sell to them via email marketing. In theory this sounds good but I didnt see great results. Maybe my give away was not compelling enough. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 10

Hi Jeffxxy!

That's a good looking site (& product). A couple of questions that might help you:

• Do you know what happens on your store after people click your ad?
  • Have you got the FB pixel installed to track if people add to cart, start checkout or purchase?
StoreGrowers.com - no-fluff ecommerce marketing advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi Jeff,

Keep in mind that facebook is okay for building exposure, and at a point in time when you have built a solid foundation it can prove fruitful but ultimately you don't have a solid enough framework to expect to get enough people responding to the ads to produce any type of conversion rate. 

You have a lot more work to do before you can expect to start seeing sales from marketing techniques. You can start by trying to cultivate relationships with bloggers in order to help grow your online social presence.

-Garrett

0 Likes