Facebook ads what do I do for a few hours?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

One thing I can't seem to grasp. If I hypothetically had 4 hours to spend on Facebook ads getting better on it and trying to make sales what would I do for those four hours? I spend about 30 minutes maybe max making the ad the variations and the text and that. and I wait a week for results, and then I either retarget or make new ads, that also doesn't take much time. If it takes up an hour in total what do I do for the rest of the 3 hours?

I thought maybe making multiple ads with different products and do the same thing? Looking to get some advice here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
678 50 151

Hi, @SubZero!

Julie, here from Shopify Support.

It's great to hear that you're looking to boost your productivity and make the most of your time. Once you've finished updating and creating new Facebook ads, this time can be used to come up with future marketing strategies, conduct market research, and perhaps dive into a course to help you level up your marketing skills. 

To best utilize this time, I recommend enrolling in a free Shopify Academy course. Dedicating a couple of hours per week to a course is a great way to learn new something new and level up your marketing skills. A few courses I recommend checking out include eCommerce Email Marketing 101Google Ads for eCommerce, and Grow Your Business with Instagram. These courses are all entirely free and are led by industry experts with plenty of experience in eCommerce marketing.

I also recommend using this time to pre-plan other marketing activities. A great way to do this is to create a content calendar. We actually have a blog post on How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar, which outlines how you can dedicate just a few hours at the start of every month to creating a content calendar in advance for your business. Having a content calendar will help you grow your social media presence without having to constantly worry about what to share next. It also includes a downloadable reading list of high-impact articles on social media marketing tactics. This reading list in itself can be a great thing to work through during your 3-hour time blocks. Going through these articles should give you some ideas for future marketing activities. 

Spending some time soaking up as much marketing knowledge as you can is a great way to come up with new strategies and grow your business. Other than Facebook ads, what other marketing initiatives have you been working on? Is there a particular skill you're looking to build?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes