Hey, I just get a ban for Facebook on all account. I could ask for a review in one of them (local physical business) but the other account is a dropshipping/POD Shopify store; I do not violate any FB rule or ad policy and I can not ask for a review before verifying my business; but I technically don’t have the business name as an LLC or C-Corp or anything similar since I just started with shopify store.
FB/IG generate so much traffic I think I can not continue without it, I may just close the website and just use eBay, Etsy.
Has anyone been able to verify a dropshipping/POD business store without business papers?
I think this is the issue, although FB is not clear on which ad or policy caused the ban. So at this time what can one do?
1) Create/Use other Ad account person to promote ads?
2) Use other Social media Ad manager (Snapchat, Tiktok?)
3) Use other store platform to sell (eBay, Etsy)? - No need for Shopify store
You are probably out of luck. Even if you register a company and have the paperwork, your chances of getting an account back are very slim.
You also could've violated some policy unwillingly or your ads and page were getting flagged too much, there could be a lot of reasons why you got banned.
1) Don't create another FB profile, you'll get banned 100%, they are extremely good at spotting it. It's much easier to get someone else's ad account and run ads through their ad account (like your wife/sister/mom/dad/friend/etc). Don't use the same cc you used previously.
2) Yes, that could work, depending on your target market
3)Yes, that is viable
I am trying to create a new business manager do i need to create a new website? Please help i am using a vpn and a new fb account
I think FB only ban the Ad account, I hope they do not ban website. Use that method but also change the credit card since FB can ban that too