Facebook keeps disable after reactivate for some time

2 0 0

Hi all, 

I am so frustrated right now as I was keep disabled for my ad account. It says "Your ad account has been flagged for policy violations. Any ads you're running have been turned off. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us." But when I contact the support team they will reactivate my ad account and wait for few hours it can be used again. However when I place a new ad soon, the account is disabled again. 

I created a total new Facebook personal account 1 month ago and using this account to make a business manager account to manage the ad for shopify store. 2 weeks ago Facebook has asked me to upload the personal photo to make sure my personal account is real. And then my personal account is released. Then the ad account can still work for few days but after that it keeps deactivated and reactivated and deactivated again. 

Anyone has this experience and how to solve this? Should I get a new account / new credit card for the business manager? Or does it belongs to the problem of shopify store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
158 16 25

Hey, @Terencewong!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Facebook account. I have heard that sometimes when you start a brand new personal page specifically for a business page then Facebook are worried that it is not legitimate. This wouldn't be on Shopify's side at all as we don't have access to disable your ads account as Facebook do. 

There are a variety of reasons why an ad account may be disabled by Facebook, so be sure to review their policies and Terms of Use and ensure you are complying with themFacebook has a guide in their help centre here about 'Troubleshooting a disabled ad account' if you want to check it out. I also found this third party page about tips on what to do if your ad account has been disabled so perhaps that may be useful. I know it can be frustrating but this decision is entirely up to Facebook so you will need to keep reaching out to them to overturn their decision. 

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions for me. Don't forget you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes