Facebook keeps rejecting my ads

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I need help, please

I keep getting this error message when ever I make a facebook ad either via shopify or my facebook page.

I currently have the 'facebook marketing' app on shopify and the sales channel 'facebook shop'.

I don't know what is the problem. I have viewed the fb policies and I cant see any policies that I am not complying with. I have no way of contacting fb to give me more information of what is going on they just send out a generic message each time which doesn't make sense.

ad cant run.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 3 11

There are two possibilities here:

1) You are indeed violating a rule or two but you don't know exactly which one (in most cases this is the situation)/

2) You are not violating any rules. If you are 100% following the guidelines, then hit the Request Review button and they will manually review your website.

CEO of Appex Media, a leading eCommerce marketing agency that leads DTC Shopify brands to massive growth and profitability.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1890 118 294

Dear Bbrosen,

Please share your store url or  product page url for which you are doing ads.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi could someone from Shopify help me? FB rejects all my ADs, saying not approved to place the content into the AD (content = URL to my shop). Probably the landing page of my shop is the problem (however I can't make ads of pure text without URL either).

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1890 118 294

Dear hes,

Try some content with store url  at Primary text section of FB Ads . Do not put link in Headline and description

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks, let me explain more: I always get this warning: "Your ad can't promote this content". Every time, regardless if I use a link to my shop ( www.highendstreet.com ) or it is just a simple "Good evening" message without any kind of links, so no URL in it. After about 9-10 tries, FB banned my business AD account, and also my personal AD account. And I never got any real explanation.

What I've learned: the product descriptions (for clothes, bags, shoes, watches) contained the word "gender" for telling if "Gender: Men", or "Gender: Women". I removed all of them, and I also removed the tags from the front menu where some collections were filtered down by tags like Gender_Men and Gender_Women. But I can't imagine what else can be still against any policy in such simple accessory store. 

I tried using the automatized FB campaigns, also the simple ads, that FB advised to use - but whenever it came to check before publishing, they rejected it, and banned me right in the first evening when I wanted to start my shop...

Simple examples attached - showing, that no matter if its a simple sentence, or a complex text, it hets the rejection warning.

Honestly I even tried to get a neutral photo from another shop + copied their text, and no URL - it was also warned.

Any idea how could I start promoting my shop?

Many thanks!

good evening2.pngother.png

0 Likes