Facebook marketing Expert is needed

refael_sela
6 0 0

Hello  my compnay is in the ecommerce industry for quite a while selling mostly on amazon for the last fe years

I want to start focusing more on Shopify ecommerce , and  we are currently sselling some of the world biggest trends in beauty 

I have spent the last 2 month on learing and meanwhile looking for facebook ads expert level , while i was actually able to generte my first 70 sales on shopify and even have small yet poisitive ROI, I am unable to find one Single person, agency or what ever who know facebook ads to instant sales and i been talking to so many

any reccomndation ?  also please note that i am only looking for Talents wtih past experince that know how to scale ads ,and willing to work as percnetage base from the campaign spend 

tnx

0 Likes
Dara1412
13 0 0

Hello Sir,

I have premium Facebook business accounts for rent. This account helps you promote business with Facebook ads and drive traffic

please contact me on skype: Thuytran1412

Thanks you!

0 Likes
Rachael10
Tourist
43 0 1

Refael-

I would forget FB ads altogether! There are so many "beauty" influencers out there with huge Instagram and Youtube followings. I've had excellent results by doing influencer marketing campaigns. You reach out to the influencers, tell them about your products and goals and they may have some awesome ideas on how to promote you and drive traffic to your site. You can also offer a discount code just for their followers. Most likely you'll pay them in product plus a sponsorship fee. 

I have used every variation of ad to drive site traffic for my ecommerce clients and I honestly think that as a newer shop, ads aren't the way to go at all.

Even if you reach the right audience, the fact that they don't know you means that they will be hesitant to buy from you.

Your budget is much better spent on an influencer marketing campaign. I'm not sure how much you know about this technique but you identify someone on Instagram that posts beauty and lifestyle pics that fit with your brand and the audience you want to attract. Contact them. Offer them products of their choosing and a sponsorship fee. You can pay less for them to simply post pics they take with your products including branded hashtags. This way you get around consumer's hesitation around buying from an unknown online retailer. They already trust and follow the influencer and like their style. 

Before you launch an influencer campaign, make your Instagram feed shoppable. This way as the influencer's followers come to check out your Instagram, they can buy directly from your posts. You can even ask the influencer to temporarily change the link in their profile to your Instagram shop so their followers have easy access to your products and can buy with a click.

Pixelshop has a Shoppify app that is free for 30 days that allows you to create a shoppable Instagram feed. You can sign up for Pixelshop and get the app here https://pixelshop.io/platforms/shopify The shopify app makes your entire inventory available in the Pixelshop dashboard. You connect your Instagram account and link Instagram photos to the products they feature. Instagram followers will be able to click on your posts and see information about the product(s). Each post has a "shop now" button that links directly to the product purchasing page on your website. Having a shoppable Instagram feed allows you to convert social engagement to sales and capture impulse buys.

Pixelshop drives 21% more traffic to your site from Instagram. Traffic from your Instagram shop will convert a 4x's the rate of direct site traffic because they are more motivated to buy. The average order value of traffic from your Pixelshop is on average 6% higher than order volumes from customers who came from other traffic sources!

It's easy to waste money on ads. For the same budget, you can use influencer marketing with an Instagram shop and get much better results that also last a lot longer! Pixelshop is free for 30 days and worth the 5 minutes it takes to set up your shoppable Instagram feed.

I've attached a screenshot that shows you how Pixelshop works.

You can email me at Rachael@pixelshop.com if you have questions.

Rachael@pixelshop.io Shoppable Instagram, Shoppable UGC & Affiliate/Influencer Marketing Platform Get our Shopify app! https://apps.shopify.com/pixelshop
0 Likes
Adrian34
Tourist
46 0 3

Hi refael,

There are many ways to get traffic on your website.

1. PPC.

2. Facebook sponsored ads. 

3. Google Merchant Center account.

4. There are many ways to bring Organic traffic on your website through Facebook.

5. Can you please tell me current traffic on your website by Google Analytics also tell me expected traffic on your website.

We love to help you.

* We are Google Adwords Certified

* We are Google Analytics Certified.  

We are working on Digital marketing from last 10 years. We love to share you our result obtained.

Regards

Adrian Williams

Email:- adrian@cisinlabs.com

https://www.cisin.com/

0 Likes
Adrian34
Tourist
46 0 3

Hi Refael sela, 

We are having 10+ years of experince in Digital marketing.

For Facebook marketing

* We'll create and schedule status updates.
* We'll use Facebook Plugins to easily grow your followers.
* We'll tag other users and pages by using the @ feature in Facebook.
* We'll use # (hashtags) to increase the visibility of your post.
* We'll leverage your existing website traffic by putting social media icon, which redirects to your social media pages. And also integrate social media sharing buttons on your website pages. 
* We'll engage with your fans and current community.
* We'll engage with other Facebook Pages.
* We'll use image and videos on your status updates.
* We'll create or join Facebook groups & engage with other people.
* We'll use Facebook ads to help you achieve the results you want to have for your business including:
    * Facebook Page Engagement
    * Facebook Page Likes
    * Clicks to Website
    * Website Conversions
    * App Installs
    * App Engagement
    * Event Responses
    * Offer Claims

We are :-

• Google Adwords Certified.
  • Analytics Certified.  

Thanks and Regards

Adrian Williams

Email:- adrian@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes
Uri3
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hi Refael, 

Facebook ads is something I specialize in - I am impressed that you were able to pull any sorts of ROI in the first couple months, that is most definitely something to be proud of. If you would like to discuss how to maximize ROI, or even gain pointers on how to increase your conversion rate, feel free to email me. 

Email: UriWeinber@Gmail.com

0 Likes
cuteboyshobi
1 0 0

Hello refael sela,

i am a Affiliate Marketer having 4+ years of experince in Facebook marketing.

For Facebook marketing

* i can Help You To Promote Your Website /Facebook Pages/adding members Upto 70,000 in Your Own Group & Posting Your Articles
    * Facebook Page Engagement
    * Facebook Page Likes / App Installs/App Engagement/ Event Responses Etc 

Mail Me : Shoaibsp80@gmail.com 

0 Likes
refael_sela
6 0 0

thank you for your offer but this is not what i am looking for, i am intrested in instant sales through facebook ads n

0 Likes
refael_sela
6 0 0

ok Uri i will email you

0 Likes