Facebook marketing not doing well

Highlighted
3 0 1
  • Hey guys just wondering how long does it take for the Facebook marketing to start to bring in sales, I am approaching the 1 week mark? 

>I have a budget of $30 a day, and the pixel is currently learning.
> Pet Niche Pawsips.com 
> I will attach the ads I am using 
  Ad.png
https://youtu.be/Nx2PwVYvIjg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 3

When it comes to Facebook marketing, or any marketing, there is no set time for it to work. There are so many factors to consider. First, who is your target audience? Have you researched gender, age, interests, behaviors, pricing? I am not sure how far into the techniques you are to help. Assuming you have done all this, it takes several times for an ad to be seen most of the time before people take any action if they are going too. Of course there is your ad copy Have you researched similar ads to see their format?  

Also, how does your business page look? Relevant postings? Does it have engagement? Likes, comments, shares, emoji reactions? Rankings of business page make a difference too. Facebook and most social sites have complicated algorithms that change. 

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

For Facebook marketing, there is no time set. You need to set various factors properly such as gender, age, location etc. 

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Nice site! Do you have a sales funnel in place? It will help you with generating sales. I also found this book very helpful. It helped me to understand how to go about lead generation, getting traffic that converts, and building customer relationship just to mention a few.

Highlighted

Hey @Chris08541,

First off, great job with the website! It looks very professional, I love that you've chosen a niche product, I think you have great potential.

Before you put any more effort or money into marketing, you absolutely need to fix your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

pawsips-meta.png

We show how to fix this in the video.

I would assume that if you are getting traffic from you Facebook ads but no sales, you are running into the same issue, you are getting eyes on your ads, but not your target audience.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
Highlighted