Facebook reporting far more conversions than what is actually occurring on Shopify. Please Help!

Tourist
16 0 0

Please Help!

We have recently started to run ads for our Shopify page. The problem is when I run a conversion campaign, Facebook is reporting far more purchases and revenue than what is actually occurring. I have called Shopify support to make sure everything is set up correctly, and they confirmed that they saw nothing wrong. I have also submitted a ticket or whatever you want to call it, thru Facebook Ads. I am not sure what is the next troubleshooting step, so any help is greatly appreciated.Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 0

And why is my Add To Cart firing 3 times?Capture.PNG

0 Likes

Hello imdrew12,
Could you please help me with website URL, so that I can check the code implementations?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I would recommend installing accountify to track your profit after FB ad spend. It will link up with your FB account. 

https://apps.shopify.com/accountify

0 Likes
Excursionist
25 0 6

You most likely have your tag installed incorrectly. If it is firing 3 times on add to cart, it is probably firing multiple times on your checkout page as well. How did you install the FB pixel?

Steve | @ PromoPrep
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
---------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Marketer & Web Analyst
If you are looking for a better way to manage and plan your promotions, check out PromoPrep.com
0 Likes