Feedback on my site please!!!

Highlighted
3 0 1

Just launched an online clothing boutique. My reports show traffic in the top 15% of stores that opened when we did. I’ve had more than 2000 visits in 30 days but very few sales. Would love your constructive criticism!! 

www.clozetessentials.com

Thank you ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear @ClozetEssential 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

clozspeed.png

• Redesign your popup and allow more time to appear 
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust.

closspace.png

• Improve logo and add favicon
  • Use smart search feature
  • Add to Cart icon
  • Also add policies documents at footer
  • Add social profile at footer
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some On Page SEO and Index all your products at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 25

Hi @ClozetEssential 

I've visited your store and here are some advice:

You should add a return and refund policy, this will make your visitors feel more comfortable and safe when buy products from your store.

You should add more attractive images as well as a short and attractive description of product pages. It will stimulate your visitors to buy products.

For more, you can read this article: How to Increase Conversion Rate for Shopify Store.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @ClozetEssential .. Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. On your homepage, in the header menu, do you see the search button and add to the cart button? Well usually the 3 are aligned but I see them distorted. 

118807981_600552363945352_3736127536939388426_n.jpg

2. Your product page looks fairly good, but you can come up with a more compelling product description, and don't forget to include customer reviews and feedback on your store! For now, I don't see that it's there. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey !

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1
How much do your services cost?
0 Likes