Filling Shopify Store with Affiliate Products

Jason60
2 0 0

Hi. I'm reasonably new to Shopify and I was wondering what the process would be or if there was an app that could be used to easily populate a store with products that a person is an affiliate for. I was hoping to import the catalog listing from the brand and then customers could use my affiliate link to check out (ideally with the sale appearing to happen through my store, but instead being sent to the brand where they would process the order and then send me a commission from each sale). Sorry if this has been asked before and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3505 281 666

Hi Jason, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

There are a few good affiliate apps in the Shopify App store which could work for you here. Just to confirm, did you mean you are looking to create affiliate links within your store directly or somewhere else? I wasn't 100% clear on this from your post. The apps below would be the primary affiliate apps for your store to give to other people who you would like as affiliates with your store:

If this isn't quite what you're looking for, if you could reply and elaborate some more on what exactly you are looking for. If this is what you're looking for, great! ?

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Jason60
2 0 0

Hi Nick. Thank you so much for your response! I actually had the opposite in mind with my post. I wanted to sign up as an affiliate for different products and then list those items in my store. Ideally, customers would be able to peruse those products and I would get a commission from a brand each time an item was purchased. I was wondering if there was an app that simplified the process of adding other brand's items to my store and allowed customers to check out on my page instead of being redirected to another website. Thanks for your assistance!

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3505 281 666

Hi Jason, 

Ah ok, gotcha. For what you are looking for I think you would need to find someone who has an affiliate programme and sign up to their programme first and take it from there. Hopefully, someone will see your post and be interested and then reach out. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes