Free APPS

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Everyone

Im new here. I got my website done but no sales so far. Im  looking what else need to be done. I see shopify has a few free apps. Would like to know what are the free apps that most of you experienced sellers here have installed. and is good to install. Is there any disaadvantages of installing them . Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 3 5

Hello @ELYNA 

Try out this app to notify your customers about all the notifications on whatsapp

https://apps.shopify.com/whastapp-order-notification

I am sure you will love it,

It has free plan to use it.

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ELYNA 

Here is a list of the top 25 free Shopify apps for your store: https://www.shopify.ca/blog/free-shopify-apps

My personal favorite I like to use are the following:

1. Product Reviews
  2. Form Builder
  3. Upsell and Cross-sell Products
  4. Trust Badge
  5. Privy

I hope this helps!

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you very much Gary. that really helpful

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you very much. I havent even thought of whatsapp until now. Will look into that.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
157 0 10

Hi Elyna,

You should definitely have different channels to promote your products with ads such as: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads...

Test each of them and see the results, once you know which channel works better for your store  and invest more on that channel.

If you want to start with Google Ads, i would suggest you using our app: Google Ads & Google Shopping (Over 1200 reviews)

We are Premier Google Partners and we can create for you your Google Ads campaigns and banners for your Display campaigns for free (there are other functionalities that will be only available with our premium plan but for starting with Google Ads, our free plan will be enough!)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! :D

0 Likes