Free Giveaway: Similar Recommendation Upselling App

Similarity_SSI
3 0 1

Hi Folks,

I’m new on the Shopify bandwagon - I’m in love with the concept that any independent seller can compete with the Amazons of the world. Especially when it comes to the digital experience for your customers!

As a quick intro - we’re a SaaS company that 3 years ago started building Clienteling solutions for large fashion and lifestyle retailers globally. Our complete solution consists of modules that can add value on their own too. We are very excited to launch these modules on the Shopify app store. We will start by adding a module every month for the next 6 months. 

For every app we launch we will give the first 10 shops free access even to the premium plans. All we’re looking for is feedback from you, before we open up full access to all stores on Shopify. We want to add value to the millions of merchants doing phenomenal jobs in building their brands.

We are launching our first app Similarity - Similar Items very soon - anytime in the next 7 days.

What is Similarity - Similar Items (SSI)?

The SSI app extension displays a “Similar Items” widget on your store. The products in the widget will have similar characteristics to the spotlight product - both visually and on other important data points that our algorithms rank for. SSI is an AI-powered tool built on millions of data points that have been analyzed by powerful algorithms.

This is our first time on Shopify, and we want it to be flawless. That's why we are looking for passionate, crazy merchants who can help us in taking our product to perfection by providing their valuable feedback.

What Merchants will get?

•         1 year free access to all paid plans of Similar- Similar Items
  •         Free pre-access to our next app launched on Shopify app store
  •         Free weekly newsletter to keep you updated with the important news from the business of the fashion and retail world

Who can Sign Up?

Any merchant having a Shopify online store selling products which can benefit from visually similar product recommendations. Preferably fashion and lifestyle!

How to volunteer?

Just drop your Store info and contact details in the comments section and I’ll take care of the rest.

We have limited spots for our volunteers, so hurry!

PS: Let me know if you’d like to know more.

0 Likes