Free gift on all orders over 50$

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I wanna create a special promotion where customers get a specific item from my shop for free if their cart value is 50$ or more. Otherwise the product costs 14.90$. Is that possible? I found many discount options but not that one. 

Thanks,

Martin from Golden Spark jewelry

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Nobody?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi!

A new app has been published that I was part of called Active Cart. Does exactly that.

Hope you enjoy!

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

App selly will help you

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 35

Hi, Martin!

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

As suggested by a few others here so far, for this kind of set up your best bet would be to use an app to give you this feature. Here are a few that I found that look to be rated well by other merchants that could work for you:

• Free Gifts by Seomapp - This app has pretty much exactly what you're looking for in it's features, and has great reviews from other merchants stating that it works well for them. It comes with a free 14-day trial before it starts at $29.99USD/m.
  • Bold Sales Motivator - This one has a similar effect, as it essentially "motivates" your customers to spend more money with deals and discounts such as this, by showing a dollar amount of how much more they need to spend in order to get [x] promotion. It comes with a free 14-day trial before going to $4.99USD/m.
  • Freebies by Brickspace Lab - Freebies doesn't have as many reviews as the others and the feedback has been fairly split, but it does explain that it does exactly what you're requesting for just $8USD/m after the free 14-day trial.

These are just a few of the results I pulled up from searching in our Apps store, and you can have a search through all of the options to decide what would work best for you and what you'd want to try out, right here.

Otherwise, you can reach out to a Shopify expert to have them build you a custom solution for this into your store.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I think you could just use the built-in Automatic discounts feature from the Shopify dashboard.

You could also use Personizely in case you want to promote the offer on your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Hello,

if you need to offer free gifts base on cart total value, you can try to use this app:

https://apps.shopify.com/sales-motivator-free-gifts

You have 7 days trial there and app works on all devices.

0 Likes