Free (or almost free) traffic from funny blog posts

Highlighted
New Member
3 0 0

What I've seen is that people get impressed by any kind of ridiculousness. Well, just go to imgur.com and browse few images if you need to see few examples.

I'm trying to leverage on this strategy for my store using the blog feature.

Since we are currently selling more stickers, I made a simple blog post where I'm showing a collection of themed wall decals. Them I made a Facebook post on promoted it with a minimal budget.

What I expect to see is more engaged visitors willing to spend some time on the blog and check the stickers.

 

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member
3 0 0

Like the idea that you are adding humor and content to your marketing mix :)

I work as a content guy at Around.io (it's a shopify app) and one of the most important things we keep realizing after every blogpost I write is writing is 25% of the job. The rest - a massive 75% - is all about promoting your post.

Good to know that you are promoting it on social media (what works imho is reposting the content every once in a while on all your social channels).

Make sure you post on many many other channels too... like other discussion boards, reddit (if that's your thing). And repurpose your content if you want some more juice. Like make a pin-able infographic out of the images on your stickers post, or make a video slideshow. More content type gives you more places to put your content (and the side benefit is you get backlinks).

Blogger, researcher and minimalism enthusiast.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member
25 0 0

We are interested, please email me directly at chemmaa.youness@yahoo.com and give me more details!!

0 Likes