General Digital Marketing Help Please!

Excursionist
46 0 2

Hi Everyone!

So, i'm really struggling. My site has been live for a couple months now, i'm constantly changing things and improving it and have recently started putting out facebook and instagram ads. 

I am getting some traffic and a couple repeat visitors, but no sales at all since I opened. 

Does anybody have any advice for marketing please?

Thank you

Aneesha

(www.devti.co.uk)

1 Like

Your accessories product are beautiful and ideal to gift for loved ones. Hehehehehehehehe

By the way, did you try to give a promo to your customers such as free shipping, discount or less 10%?

0 Likes

Your accessories product are beautiful and ideal to gift for love ones. Hehehehehehehehe

By the way, did you try to give a promo to your customers such as free shipping, discount or less 10%?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I am glad to tell you that your store seems attractive. To increase the traffic and sales on your Shopify store, you can run google shopping ads.

Here are a few more suggestions to help you improve your store:

a) Consider changing the placement of currency converter as that overlaps with the menu in the mobile view.
b) Ensure that you have a single Google Analytics Code as multiple codes (as the case is now) may lead to data discrepancies while tracking and analysis.

Hope this helps! Good Luck.

Shubhihasani
0 Likes
Excursionist
46 0 2

Hiya, 

Thanks for this - yes I have free UK shipping and 10% with sign up 

Thank you, 

Aneesha

0 Likes
Excursionist
46 0 2

Hey

Thanks for this - ill look into it!

How can I see the google analytics codes? I didnt realise I had two!

Thanks so much

Aneesha

0 Likes

For viewing the Google Analytics code on your website, try installing the "tag assistant" extension for your browser.

In case you want any advice regarding this from me then provide the screenshot of :

Online shop > Preferences > Google Analytics section

I will analyze the section and will update you accordingly.

Shubhihasani
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
154 5 33

Hi @Aneesha1 ,

Trust you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a Digital Marketing Consultant.

Let me know what kind of help/advice are you looking for in Digital Marketing. I have checked your website too. Its a good site and you are selling amazing jewelry too.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
154 5 33

Hi Aneesha,

Trust you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a Digital Marketing Consultant.

Let me know what kind of help/advice are you looking for in Digital Marketing. I have checked your website too. Its a good site and you have great products too.

thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

There are a lot of things which are needed to be taken into consideration while getting sales through digital marketing. I would recommend you hire a professional digital marketing agency to generate sales. They have a very big network and credibility in the market which can be helpful.

Regards,

Lewis

0 Likes