Get a Adwords audit for a simple testimonial

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

After having worked with Digital Marketing Agencies for too long (since 2013), I'm looking to go out on my own to help Shopify owners get a better ROI on their ad spend through Google Adwords or Facebook Ads.

For starters, I'm looking to build up a few testimonials for Google Adwords and for that, I'm offering you a free one-hour Adwords Audit.

Quite simply, I'll spend an hour finding optimizations that will either 1) Save you money every month or 2) improve the performance of the dollars you spend. 

Either way, you should end up having a better performing Adwords account after the audit and hopefully, I'll receive a fine testimonial from you. Could be a few words through email, a quick video recording or who knows, might even a referral?

However, I want you to be completely honest with me. Don't give me a BS testimonial. If you're not satisfied, let me know. No matter how competent I feel, there is always room for improvement.

For now, I'm going to limit this to 5 shops but I might take on more - It's kind of interesting ;-)

If you would like to be considered, please fill out the following survey: https://goo.gl/forms/2IpGaoRqVF4x2EIl1

I don't have any deadline. I'll pick interesting candidates as they come in.

P.S. I would highly appreciate it if you would share this with other Shopify owners you know.

All the best,
- Kim Andre Langholz

I'm a digital marketing consultant. I've been working with SEO and Google Adwords since (2008 & 2013). I've worked with clients from a large international travel brand to a small & local boutique store to different Adwords agencies. I'm tired of seeing how agencies are severely overcharging and destroying an otherwise fun industry and I'm trying to change that, one client, at a time.
0 Likes