Getting Out of the Friends and Family Zone

Highlighted
3 0 0

I've had my shop open for a few weeks and have made some sales mostly to friends and family, I'm ready to move beyond that and get in to strangerville!   Not at all sure how to go about it.  I have been using the KIT app to help with marketing.  I've done Facebook and Instagram ads but haven't had any conversions.  The ads help some to drive traffic and when I don't have an ad I get virtually no visitors.  

I am engaging brand ambassadors and hope that will help bring awareness and sales, I have two who will begin posting next week.

I'd love some tips on marketing my business - driving traffic and sales.  

Thank you!

www.notetoself.love

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
40 0 8

Hi Nichelle,

Loved your Store. 

You can try following things to increase traffic and sales :

(1) Move your email optin form at the bottom of your page to the top of your home page and offer an Ebook ("25 Trending barcelts to UP your fashion game") in exchange for an email address. Also don't forget to include your own bracelet in the list. This way you can get email addresses of your potential customers and increase your sales usind the same pdf.

(2) Try reaching out to Bloggers and Influencers in your niche and offer your product to them for free in exchange for a backlink to your site and a mention.

(3) Start Blogging (1 post a week is a good starting point) to rank higher in Google for long tail keywords.

Hope these tips will help.

For more tips and how to implement them, feel free to shoot me an email at rahulr3529@gmail.com.

Cheers

0 Likes