Getting to Better Understand Your Audience/Buyers on Facebook Ads

Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

In a facebook ad campaign, you enter in interests that people who you think would want your product may be interested in. Facebook marketing is all about targeting people with certain interests and trying to satisfy their interests with a product or service.

What I want to know if if there is a way to find out what your audience and buyers are mostly interested in specifically so I can make adjustments to my adsets and for better tagetting.

Is there a section on facebook ad manager which would tell you something like:  'here is list of interests of the people who have clicked on your ad'... and you can get an insight on what your audience specifically likes so you can target them better?

The facebook ad platform is really advanced and has an unbelievable amount of data, so I really feel as though there should be, right?
I do have a 'look-alike audience' but its not always guaranteed to make sales. You need to enter certain interests in the 'detailed targeting' section to really maximize sales. I want to know what are best interests to type. Is there a way to find out or is it all guesswork with no actual analytic tools or insight?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
11 1 0

"Here are the interests that most of your website visitors have in common"

An fb analytic tool that gives me insight into something like this.

Thanks!

0 Likes