Getting traffic to my website

13 0 0

Ok the website has been live now for about 6 months and I am not seeing an increase in website traffic, not even a gradual increase, currently getting about 500 visits per month.

the website is www.cloudvapinguk.co.uk

I am constantly doing SEO adding new content, images and videos

I regularlay do blogs inc, reviews, news and tutorials

I am using social media on Facebook, twitter, youtube channel, pinterest and instagram

Please bear in mind I am not allowed to pay for ads as no one allows this for vaping websites so all traffic has to be organic

0 Likes
13 0 0

4 Fast Ways To Get Traffic For A New Website

When it comes to the long-term traffic potential of marketing strategies, content marketing and SEO will usually offer you the biggest return on your investment. They naturally lend themselves to compounding returns over time, and have virtually no risk—as long as you execute them correctly. However, there’s one major disadvantage to these strategies; they take a long time to set up and start returning a positive ROI. Building SEO momentum takes months or years, and when you’re launching a new site, you want traffic fast.

So what do you do if you want to get traffic fast? There are a few options, each with advantages and disadvantages. These are some of the outright fastest:

1. Guest Post.

2. Build Your Social Media Audience

3. Leverage Influencers. 

4. Run Contests and Promotions

Thanks
Jacky

We will give you the highest quality photo editing services for eCommerce websites, Amazon, eBay starting price only 0.20 $ per image. 100+ highly professional expert in our team. We have the ability to complete per day 2000+ images per day. 1st try our services free, if you like our support and quality image editing then send business proposal for long time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
104 0 13

Hey Peter, 

You can do as much content as you want. 

But you haven't built a single link in the last 3 months. That's why you aren't ranking or improving traffic - from a Google SEO Organic point of view anyway. 

Cheers

Alasdair

Ocean One SEO - Transforming Businesses - 1 to 1 Online Consulting Services Available. Check out the website for details.
0 Likes
13 0 0

Thats because I get conflicting information. Int he last few days I have added about a dozen backlinks but then anothe SEO expert told me to ignore backlinks and concentrate on content. Then someone else says backlinks are important

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
104 0 13

haha, the joys. 

Don't read blogs. Only get your information for one SEO, try it for 3 months, and if nothing happens, find out information from another SEO, try it, if it doesn't work rinse and repeat. 

Unfortantlye who ever told you to not build links and focus on content is a muppet and knows sweet zip F all about SEO. 

Yes, content is important, but even after you create content for your site, you still need links to power it so it can rank. 

Also, the links you build need to be the right links, not just any old link. 

Cheers

Alasdair

Ocean One SEO - Transforming Businesses - 1 to 1 Online Consulting Services Available. Check out the website for details.
0 Likes
13 0 0

Publishing new content daily and using the power of social media is definitely a good step. However, you need to follow a strong link building strategy. You need to identify which keywords you want to rank for, check your current position for those keywords and then deploy a strategy accordingly. Target only 4 or 5 keywords to begin with. These keywords should be the ones that have a greater search volume. I will suggest targeting long tail keywords first as those are easier to rank.

Depending upon the competition for those keywords, it may take up to 3 months before you see any significant result from your SEO activities as it is a time taking process but worth the effort once you do it right.

I hope it helps. 

0 Likes