Gift Cards?

Shena_Jenkins
8 0 0

I'm hoping this is the right section for my question. My Shopify store isn't big enough for me to go on the Shopify plan as opposed to the basic plan. Is there a free way for me to offer gift cards to my customers? I'd really like this option. 

0 Likes
Nicolas_Davidou
Tourist
35 0 3

Hi Shena, 

Would you have a delivery method in mind (emails, popups) and would you rather have them as discount codes or a fixed sum?

Cheers,

Nick

0 Likes
Shena_Jenkins
8 0 0

Hi Nick,

I'm really open as far as a deliver method. My products just have so many variations, it can make it difficult for someone to buy a sign for someone else. I thought, especially with holidays around the corner, it might be a good thing to offer some type of gift card option.

0 Likes
Nicolas_Davidou
Tourist
35 0 3

Heya,

Here's what I have in mind to help you:

• Currently the app that I promote allows you to show a pop-up that gives out a discount code to whomever signs up for the discount. 
  • You may set it up so that your discount code is meant just for the holiday period. 
  • Our app may automatically decide the discount to give to your customers. 

For now, our app is free for 14 days.

Let me know if this temporary (or permanent) solution interests you ^^

Cheers,

Nick

0 Likes
Ari_Yahalom
Excursionist
51 0 6

Hi Shena,

Great to have you with us at GiftWizard :)

Talk soon

0 Likes
DigitalWheat
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Shena,

Have you found the solution?

If not, take a look at Gifty App, this app allows you to sell beautiful e-gift cards and works on every Shopify plan (even on Shopify Basic).

Thanks!

Shopify apps & custom development services.
0 Likes