Give free products for honest reviews?

Tourist
8 0 0

Is there a platform, app or service that allows me to giveaway my product for free in exchange for customer reviews? I did some Googling around and couldn't find anything. Thanks guys.

0 Likes
Excursionist
55 0 6

In order to evaluate the quality of the product most accurately, it is necessary to bring it to the right person who needs to consume the product, but in the question do not see what you refer to the field or product you want to give, so It is very difficult to give free donation apps as you wish

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

Oops, forgot to include that bit. It's a skincare product, vitamin C serum.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
158 5 44

Hi, @vmg

You could look into an app like ViralSweep which gives users incentives to complete an action such as giveaways. I'd contact them to see if their app could help you set up an action for a giveaway when the user adds their review.

This app, called Judge.me, allows you to give coupons when a review is placed. You may be able to give a coupon for 100% off your Vitamin C Serum, I think that might be a great solution.

Hope this helps!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

I did try to do some research but didn't find either. 

Why don't you try to send free products to Influencers/Youtubers in exchange of a product review/placement? 

There are still many influencers willing to collaborate on a barter basis, you will get exposure for your brand as well as the reviews that you are looking for. 

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2
Hey vmg,

I would research into the Free + Shipping model using sales funnels

Your idea is actually quite close to a highly effective markeing strategy where you can get reviews sure, but also more customers and sales

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions
0 Likes