Giving Kit a budget for Facebook ads

Erica2
1 0 0

I installed Kit last week and appreciate the emails she has been sending to my customers. Today, Kit asked me for a budget of $455 to help increase my sales by 10% (over November) in December. I want Kit to help because I don't know how to do this stuff for myself but I'm a bit taken aback by the amount being asked - does that seem reasonable? Are Instagram ads covered in FB ads or would that be separate again? And, I know this is crazy...but if I am in Canada, would she be asking for that amount in Canadian dollars or US dollars? This might be a question better suited for some other medium - any feedback would be great. Thanks!

0 Likes
Lisa
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 69

Hi, Erica!

Lisa here from Shopify Support team.

It is certainly not necessary to spend  $455 to get a return! You can adjust this spending limit - here's how.

Kit is valuable as it uses "Look a like audiences"  reach new people who are likely to be interested in your business because they're similar to your best existing customers.

If your Instagram is connected in Kit, you can push the ads out to both Facebook and Instagram! 

Your ad account will be in the currency you set it as - likely Canadian if that is what is associated with your billing info.

Hope this helps! If you like, you can contact the Kit team directly by emailing hellokit@shopify.com.

Have a wonderful day!

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes