Good FB AD Engagements no sales

2 0 0

I'm getting a lot of engagement 1k-3k a day, but I'm not getting any sales.

I really don't know what im doing wrong, I'm even doing Free Shipping and Just pay for shipping methods, but none of it seems to work. So to sum it up I have good engagements on FB, but 0 sales. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Is it the fidget spinner store attached to your name? If so, there are a few issues. 

There is no shipping information or FAQs anywhere. There isn't any problem descriptions, just specifications. Your logo doesn't show a name. The website looks a little "rushed". Also you are trying to enter the fidget craze that's going on. Everyone on Facebook is being bombarded with fidget spinners. They'll be hard to succeed it right unless you are providing different or proprietary spinners. It's not always a good idea to hop in a field just because it's everywhere. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Also, you may want to consider remarketing strategy on Facebook as people may not be ready to purchase the first time they visit. Have you installed a Facebook pixel? 

We'll write your next Facebook ad for just $20.
0 Likes
2 0 0

I've updated my website if you guys want to review it. I think i remodeled it pretty good, I hope to get more conversions I'm still getting insane traffic through Instagram feed and FB, but sitll 0 sales.

0 Likes
Excursionist
32 0 4

Do not do Free plus shipping it is a business model that does not really work anymore. It appears to be a scam now because too many people have abused it.

If you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page im just starting it up and will be posting daily if all goes well! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
154 0 10

Hi:

Are you targeting your campaigns well? Maybe you are getting unqualified traffic and that's why you don't get conversion.

Another thing could be your website, you should improve some parts, such as the images of the front page (they are really low quality images).

Free Professional Adwords Campaigns: https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc

Shopify APP https://apps.shopify.com/cleverppc WEB www.cleverecommerce.com
0 Likes
4 0 0

Basically the store is pretty fine but the slidder image is abit blurish.. as for the facebook ad i've subcribed to audiencespot.com a powerful facebook tool for facebook ad. It has helped and save a lot of time to get the precise target audience and increase my conversion rate..pls check it out http://audiencespot.com and i can say that its a must have tool if you run an ad in facebook..

thks

Dave

0 Likes