Good Traffic, 0 Sales

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 2

Hey, I just recently launched my new shopify store: https://finishingtouchez.com/

I am using influencer shoutouts on instagram. So I found two influencers, one does travel, the other is about the hottest girls. However my niche was fashion and i made a mistake by paying both influencers for a story shoutout and i got about 15 visitors and no sales in 24 hours. I found out about my mistake and this time payed two FASHION influencers for 1 post and one story shoutout. It has been about 3 days since the post and shoutouts however i've gotten 100 visitors (which i feel is a positive) and no sales so far. I don't understand, both influencers have 5%+ engagement rate, they are both also fashion influencers unlike the first two. Why am i getting no sales? I'm pretty sure that my store is perfectly fine as well, I've tweaked according to some professionals on here. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
157 3 25

Hi,

While your store does have a solid foundation, there is always room for improvement. 

Since this isn't the right forum for website critiques, I will keep this a bit short. I recommend reverse image searching your product line to find your competition and then compare sites, prices, and product lines. You will see a range of competitive pricing (sometimes your items are a part of a "free give away") as well as creative theme selection and general site design. This might help you notice potential improvements.

Additionally, you could post to the forum on Store feedback or use a Shopify website and Advertising optimizer like this one by AdScale. The feedback forum and apps available through Shopify will provide you with a wealth of information to improve your site design prior to spending any money.

After optimizing your store a bit more, I would recommend diversifying your advertising plan using targeted and retargeted advertising . Retargeting is particularly important for fashion and apparel stores due to the high rate at which customers enter, move between and exit sales funnels (the steps in the customer journey). So, to get traffic that converts into sales, it might be time for a few changes. 

If you have additional questions or feel I could be more clear about a point above, feel free to message me and I will help as best I can.

Best of luck with your store.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes