Good places to advertise in

farri
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi everyone

Can you advertise a business on sites like Craigslist , Kijiji , used everywhere  or other similar sites ? Other possible places that have just come to mind are Amazon , eBay etc.

Years ago I tried to make a website work for me but I cannot get Any Good traffic or a good ranking. So now I am going to try Clickbank .

If anyone has any good suggestions of places to advertise or any other suggestions please let me know.

0 Likes
WebMedic
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

The best place to advertise your store is where your target market hangs out.

Clickbanks and site directories are not recommended.

Let's say you sell fitness products.

Find a page or brand that has your customers but don't sell a competing project and then talk to them and see if they are willing to post your products in return for an exclusive discount or free samples.

All the best!

Helping businesses turn their visitors into customers @ https://WebMedic.com
0 Likes
Roger_Saenz5
4 0 0

WebMedic it's telling you all what you need to know, your target market it's the most important piece, so focus on them, one thing that really works well its Instagram influencers, they have the highest ROI's and Facebook ads could work if you do it the right way.

Let me know we developed 25 Instagram influencers list for $99, you could also do it yourself by looking where your target market is with hashtags and be careful with the engagement of where you advertise your store.

You can contact me: roger@ecostudio.site

Cheers, and wish you all the best.

0 Likes
WebMedic
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi,

To the person that visited our website today from this post -- thank you for pointing out that it's difficult to find a way to contact me.

I have now added a contact link on the top navigation.

Thank you!

Helping businesses turn their visitors into customers @ https://WebMedic.com
0 Likes
Azimuth
4 0 0

Clickbanks and site directories are good to add branded and naked urls to your anchor text profile, but it not generate almost any traffic itselves. 

0 Likes