Google Ads coupon

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

Why is the Goode Ads coupon not showing in my shopify store?

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2685 190 426

Hi Med, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

There are a couple of questions to answer as towhy the Google AdWords credit would not show up for you in your admin, i'm wondering would you fall into one of those categories. 

Can I ask what country you are based out of? The Google AdWords creditis only for countries where the store is in an eligible region. You can check what regions are eligible from the Shopify help document here

Another possible reason is that Shopify only releases the adword code 24 hours after a store owners first invoice has been paid. Can I ask if you have purchased a plan and if so when was it? The answer to this could be the reason the code has not shown up. 

If none of these are the reason, can you reply to me here please and I can take a closer look into why it is not showing up for you and we can take it from there. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for answer.

I'm actually based in Morocco and using the platforme for dropshipping to United States.

I have purchased a plan and pay since january 2018.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2685 190 426

No problem at all. Ah ok, yes if you are based in Morocco then that would be it. Morocco is not on the list of eligible countries for the Google AdWord coupon in this instance. You can see from the screenshot below, Morocco should be in between Malaysia and New Zealand if it was eligible:

This is in the help document Shopify has for this also which you can see here

Hope that helps explain why it's not showing up for you. Don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am having the same problem.  I don't have a coupon code show up.  I am in the united states but my first invoice was mailed out 5 days ago.  I didn't realize this was a stipulation.  Can I still get it?

lotusblossomboutique

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Get 150$ Google ads coupon For Free , The Coupon is available For Us only .hope everyone like it 

https://ads.google.com/intl/en_us/lp/coupons/

0 Likes