Google Merchant Center Suspended -- Untrustworthy Promotions

Highlighted
7 0 0

Wow that is really scary.  I have had everything updated and can not find anything wrong.  Asked for another review and received the same letter back they always send with no clarification.  It is seriously annoying.  They told me to set up a new merchant center.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Totally agree it is insane.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Yes Emily it is so annoying. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I agree we need answers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0
My Merchant Center is for México. I have done more than 20 account and i only hace 2 approved. I believe the process which aprove ir suspend the account automatically has a bug
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0
I use fiverr for a indian man fix it. But he couldn't..
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Google suspended my account last night with the same reason.

Didn't do anything about it yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

somebody has news for this problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Unfortunately no. I got nowhere and I’m permanently banned without any answers as to why unless you count their ridiculous robotic riddle that could be interpreted in so many different ways. Everything is “confidential” so they can’t give us the actual reason why. Which is so frustrating!
So I gave up the fight and deleted the app in Shopify. I’m disgusted with how horribly I was treated. I was still in the set up phase. They suspended and banned me before I even had a live ad up! How crazy is that? I was trying to set it all up on my own in the Shopify app. Not sure how I could have messed it up so badly but apparently I did.
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

I have created a new merchant account and a new domain and this was approved for 2 days only, after it was suspended again..

but I created a new account and now it was suspended ,  and this work for zero days right now..

0 Likes