Google Merchant Center Suspended -- Untrustworthy Promotions

Highlighted
17 0 0

Now. My account was suspended for ads policy and My products got suspended.

But 5 days ago. My account continue suspended but My products are in green color and they are running. But My account is suspended and My products are green.

It's a Google bug

But i AM lucky.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I've also been suspended for Untrustworthy Promotions.

I think I may have find out why.

I generated the Policies from Shopify, however on my site I used pre-made ones from my other sites. The policies in my site and in the checkout page do not correspond. 

Need to wait for another 5 days before appeal again. So will let you know guys.

The short story:

I've built a complete new website (Survival niche), products are shipped out from the US. I've been suspended straight away, I past hours and hours trying to check everyting, and ended by appealing. I delete review app, changed logo, remade each single product description, deleted some products and so on... The appeal has been refused. Just after I figured out about the policies, I can see only that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Did that fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

what were some of the tips beth gave you to get it unsuspended?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

@YUASA  Hi Michael, our account has been reinstated. We followed what you have done. Thank you very much for sharing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Can you guys share your website domain?

I have 2 guesses:

1. something wrong with the templates of Terms & Condition and Privacy policy provided by Shopify.

2. You have to install Google Maps.

If you know any account which was approved without a map pls let me know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
Livananatural.com
Quicastore.com
Bbloop.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

My account was suspended from day 1 of setting up in July/August.

I had a response around 6 weeks ago saying I was missing Terms and Conditions The terms were there, just I moved the link off the footer to declutter the page. I re-added the link and told them.

I then spent the last month waiting for an update from them. Every couple of days I had apologies for the delay, usually takes 48hrs etc.

Yesterday my ads account was suspended and my merchant account was updated to say “Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions).” 

They’ve not provided any further detail. Shopify say there’s no issue with the feed. All products are owned and shipped by me. I’m not advertising branded products.

My experience with Google so far is incredibly frustrating! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Quicastore.com - This website is not working at all. rest has no map. So, we have to try every possible scenario. 

And it's super interesting why Shopify is not helping his community? I changed the platform because I was thinking that this might be some technical issue that is related to Shopify only. (Let's say IP was black listed).

They can easily reach Google and get more details. 

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

sorry it is quicarestore.com

0 Likes