Google Merchant Center Suspended -- Untrustworthy Promotions

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Everyone.

I also got my account suspended with the same reason without getting any explanation from them.

Created a 2nd store and also got suspended before even doing ads. Was 6 days old.

Seems that they will link your account with the information filled.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

They absolutely link accounts. They link your account because they suspend the advertisers, not the accounts. So, no matter how many accounts you open, if they realize that it's from the same advertiser, they will be suspended. It's best if you tried to get your account back. At least get your Ads account back if it is suspended. MC can be changed and re-created easier.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I tried to get it back but they reply to me with  That they can close it when they want and also that the account wont be reinstalled.

I'll try again with another new store and change as much info as I can. Specially address and card.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Is your Ads account also suspended? because Merchant Center is easier to replace, but Ads isn't.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yup, both merchant and ads are suspended.

I've seen that other that have go through this are able to "solve" this by creating new accounts, new stores, new everything and also avoiding similar information for the suspended account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 5

This is one of the reasons why Google taking down shops. People having like 30 shops (really?) and flooding google shopping network which flags google and they start taking down legit shops like mine. Which I been operating for 8 years and spend tons of money to google . We manufacture and don't drop ship. Also I recall during pandemic shopify announced free google ads uploading or something like that and that flooded google as well and just upsets me that these dropship sites taking down legit shops. I operated one shop and now it's gone via google . But i have many other sources of advertising which allows our shop to being doing quite well.

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
What other advertising are you using?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 5

I don't think providing years of trial and error, I like to disclose this. I can tell you advertising does work

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

My friend, I did everything and my account remains suspended!

www.stellawigs.com can you go over my website and let me know if you have any remarks.

or if you can unsuspend my account, its a paid task.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

My friend, I did everything and my account remains suspended!

www.stellawigs.com can you go over my website and let me know if you have any remarks.

or if you can unsuspend my account, its a paid task.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes