Google Merchant Center Suspended -- Untrustworthy Promotions

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi there,

Just wondering if you can help me with the misrepresentation suspension, I was struggling to reinstate my account but it remains suspended.

www.stellawigs.com can you go over my website and let me know if you have any remarks.

or if you can unsuspend my account, its a paid task.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

My friend,

Just wondering if you can help me with the misrepresentation suspension, I was struggling to reinstate my account but it remains suspended.

www.stellawigs.com can you go over my website and let me know if you have any remarks.

or if you can unsuspend my account, its a paid task.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Can anyone please look my store as it has suspended my merchant enter account

www.silk-routeindia.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Ok guys. It's fact something wrong with google. I see normal shops, with normal products but the answer is the same.

Maybe we'll figure out how to reach them collectively? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

hi, i know this post is dated a long time ago, but i'm wondering when you're done checking out all the steps you listed. how do you get re-approved by google? is this automatic?

THANK YOU

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 5

i'm pretty sure its checked by indians who speak little english and who don't give a crap and just gives no's to many. you can write lengthy essay to them and they won't respond cause they are just doing dirty work for google so google doesn't have to hear you guys yapping.

0 Likes