Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

what do you mean "rest has no map"?

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Not

I have same problem with woocommerce and more than 30 websites suspended...

I thoungh problem was woocommerce..

I have seen people who Say i create My account in shoppify and this was approved autimatically....

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

@avigreen  I mean you have no Google map integrated. 

1. I integrated google map (No idea if this is related buuut...)
2. added payment policy and replaced templates from Shopify for terms and condition and privacy policy. 

3. Adding shipping info in product detail

After trying one more time. 

@YUASA 

6. Make sure the terms and conditions, refund, and shipping policy website pages matched the Shopify checkout pages (they need to match but are managed in two different spots in Shopify)

Can you give me more context on what this means? I moved to Woocomerce now but anyway. Trying to figure out

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@arcncraft 

Would you mind sharing the URL of your site?

It would be extremely helpful for the rest of us to know which types of guidelines to follow by crosschecking websites that have been recently re-accepted by Google.

It's a real headache that Google is being unreasonably stringent with their approval, no matter how genuine the business is.

Appreciate the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@lasharela 

From what I can gather, your account was suspended as well?

And by maps, do you mean verifying the business address and linking the Google My Business account to the merchant account?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I have an account from mid August. No Maps and It got approved. Still running. I use the policies thats on this approvied website, on my new ones and 2 got suspended so far. Weird...

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

On two Stores I used Google Shopping Feed app from Shopify, and both of those stores (MC) got suspended and brought down my Ads account with them. I managed to get tha Ads back. But as I said earlier, I had a store running since August, pretty much the same Policies and layout... I just used Manual feed for the 1st one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Absolutely. Same thing happened to me. Was running ads via Google Shopping successfully from February 2020 until August 2020, and then out of nowhere, the merchant centre got suspended and it still hasn't been reinstated despite so many changes and multiple reviews. Even if Google are cracking down on Dropshippers, my website is a 100% UK registered business with a UK warehouse and our own branded products, so none of this makes sense and Google doesn't offer any meaningful support. 

We really do need to band together to as Google is treating small businesses unfairly. I have reported this to the Competition and Markets Authority (in the UK) as I strongly believe this is anti-competitive behaviour. For a company this large that owns the majority of online traffic, this kind of behaviour where they simply ban businesses from their services without providing a clear explanation, can't be right...especially during times like now where small businesses are already suffering from the effects of COVID-19.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Rahul-LMP. I am interested in this as well and have reported this to the Competition and Markets Authority in the UK (my business is purely UK based). Where are you based? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@cmutreja 

What you are suggesting would be a start definitely, as this is clearly happening to small businesses.

If you ever check other bigger sellers in Google Shopping, you would realize that they aren't following even half the Google Shopping policies, yet they are allowed to advertise.

Why? Because they are the big players.

Would you mind also sharing your website URL?

It would be good to know if the site is 100% compliant, which will even further cast doubt onto Google's trustworthiness.

0 Likes