Google Merchant Center Suspended -- Untrustworthy Promotions

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Michael, are you using the Google sales channel app in Shopify to auto send product feed, or did you do it manually in Google Ads?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
I have tried both

Is there a preference ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure what could have gone wrong, but manually create campaign in google ads definitely give a better control over product data specifications.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

We are having the same problem. Our merchant center account has been suspended with the same code. we have secure payment methods, regular properly-leading promotions. Only one thing that comes to my mind is that we have the same address and telephone number with three  websites. Even though they all belong to our legit company, can google assume that as a fraudulent issue? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

were you successful with the 2 domains to keep them alive when you changed the domain?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

did this work for you?

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

When You change the domain and create a.new Merchant account.

You have a new opportunity. I created about 20 accounts and 2 were active and 18 were suspended. The 20 accounts were exactly equals.

1 of those accounts lived 3 months and after ir was suspended

The other account lived about 45 days and after ir was suspended too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

so you just changed the domain and created new merchant center and wait for approval? any other changes?

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

I changed contact info.

But i created 20 accounts and 18 were suspended.

Those accounts which were actived. A human of soport actived it.

But i believe this is luck.

Because if he is good he approve it but if he is Bad then he suspended it...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

anyone here interested in joining a lawsuit?