Google Merchant Data Feed

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
35 0 3

I have the Google Merchant shopify app installed, configured and working properly. I am able to run product ads on Adwords.

But I want to run Dynmaic Remarketing ads, which require a product Data Feed. Any ideas on how to do this? The app has no setting for this that I can find.

Digital marketing and marketing tech expert. I help businesses build wholistic customer flows from advertising, landing pages, ecommerce, lead capture to crm, email marketing, retargeting and more.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 0 4

Hi citydan, 

You’re not going to see your data feed from Shopify in your Google Merchant Centre account under the Data feeds section. This is because Shopify uses Google’s real time API to send data to Google Merchant Centre. 

Instead, you can find this by clicking the API Dashboard option in your Google Merchant centre account to view the information on the data that Shopify is syncing to Google. You can also take a look at this link for more info.

Once you find your feed you can begin to set up your dynamic remarking. You can take a look at Google’s guide here for full details in setting that up.

I hope this helps and best of luck to you! 

Mel Z 

0 Likes