Hope you are doing well.
Google search console is a free tool that helps you monitor your website performance and therefore optimizes the visibility by making the website rank higher in the SERPs
Google Search Console Issues are -
1) Google has encountered crawling issue - This issue can be fixed by a tool called URL inspection in Google search console which is useful to debug the page and determine the underlying causes for the same.
2) Sitemap no longer exist - Sometimes pages show 404 error and that needs to be removed which is completely acceptable. Only some 404 errors need to be fixed. Eventually Googleboot would stop fetching for such errors.
3) Redirect Error - When you remove a page from your website, its better to set the 301 redirect as to inform the browser that the page has been moved or redirected to the new page. The extension called "Ayima" is great at fetching if the page has been redirected or not.
4) Pages are blocked by robots.txt - If you have submitted the page and the page has been blocked by the robots.txt then the page won't be indexed. To resolve this error you can test the page by robots.txt tester to confirm the problems.
5) Page is marked with Noindex - If you have submiitted the page and that is marked as Noindex. This issue can be resolved by removing the HTTP header or meta robot tag simultaneously.
Wow! I'm shocked at how misguided these responses are @AnnaKennedy. These people clearly have no idea what you're actually asking! The Core Web Vitals your site is struggling with have nothing to do with how many visitors are coming to your site or whether you use AMP. Ignore their guidance and allow me to help get you back on track...
LCP is a speed-focused metric that's affected by:
CLS is a design-focused metric that's affected by:
The target LCP is between 2.5 - 4 sec and your mobile LCP is averaging 10 sec, hence the LCP warning. The target CLS is 0.1 - 0.25 and your mobile CLS is averaging 0.19, hence the CLS warning.
Here are some specific and actionable recommendations to improve your Core Web Vitals. There's a lot of overlap between LCP and CLS so I'll combine them into a single list:
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm not a developer or designer, but any reputable Shopify expert/agency can help you implement these recommendations if you can't figure them out on your own.