Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks Kevin

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@KevinW  i have tried adding the character @ in the name tag but shopify doesnt allow this special character. is there any way to resolve this?Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 10.08.42 am.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

@k123 have you tried leaving it blank? Here's what Google recommends...

dns.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I go to google search console , can’t verify my domain name, I bought domain name on Shopify. I try to do , add new txt ,, still don’t work
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!  Do these 3 verification options get you to the same place?  I was following a SEO tutorial and the HTML option did not work for me.  I was able to verify through Domains-Manage Domains-add TXT (etc.).  Will this do the same thing for tracking SEO?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Correct @psands! You can use any of the available GSC verification method to gain access to your GSC data. The data are essentially the same regardless of the method you choose. The domain option (a.k.a. adding a TXT record to your DNS) is my favorite because it's less likely that someone will accidentally remove it. It's also the only method that gives you access to the domain property.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm facing the same problem. Did you find the solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I also have the same issues reached out to my host support but they say it takes 48hrs for it to be activated . I hope i did the right thing so i dont wait for 48hrs and nothing works ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I really want to add the google verification on my website i have tried to find the header files or any suitable apps but can't find
can anyone provide me the solution 
i've two website one is for ecommerce and one is another  hurbanehomes and second is tekken addiction 

0 Likes