Google Search Help

3 0 2

Hi, could i please have some help on Google search & my website? I have put into google 'Loveslife' but nothing comes up when i search. How do i get 'loves life Boutique' to come up when someone searches? Then only results i am getting is when i put 'Loveslife.net' in google & its coming up with results i don't want. Could someone help on how i stop these results coming up & actually have just one search for my page? Thanks 

2 Likes
2 0 0

If you want Google Search show your web site your need doing SEO work , 

why when you search  Loveslife  you don't get any result from your site ? because of your web site have't setup SEO friendly , if you want solve this issues and make friendly SEO so contract me , i will solve your problem in cheap price   

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Glove ,

Very good question been asked!

I have gone through with your given website URL and I can see there are significant amount of SEO improvement are needed. If you would like to bring this keywords 'Loveslife' & 'loves life Boutique' in first page of Google then below is my suggestions.

1) You will need to create a list of Targeted keywords which you will like to go ahead with

2) Based on those keywords we will have to create title & meta descriptions for your Pages & add your targeted keywords in Title & meta

3) After that I can see there are few On-page optimizations are needed for your website

Based on my analyses below is suggestions

1) Your most common keywords are not appearing in one or more of the meta-tags.

2) Your webpage is using "img" tags with empty or missing "alt" attribute.

3) Your site either doesn't have a favicon or this has not been referenced correctly

4) Your webpage is using the nofollow meta tag. You are advised to use this tag carefully since search engines will not crawl all links from your webpage.

After completing with the above missing area we need to start off with Off-page activity on regular bases in order to bring your desired keywords on first page Google.

I have more suggestions to this and perhaps, you can directly inbox me your suitable contact number where we both can discuss and come up with solutions to bring your desired keywords in first page Google.

Thank you.

With kind regards,

Mark | Google Certified Digital Marketing Expert

0 Likes