Just launched our site today, and going to sync the Product feed with Google shopping and getting this error:
We sell tires, and the data feed has the that feed filled out but it is like 6 characters long, not sure what to do?
1) Check the bar code of the product, if it is not 8, 12, 13 or 14 digits long, than do not submit the bar code, Brand or MPN and set identifier exists to false.
2) If the bar code is the correct length than correctly add the digits.
Hope it helps.
My name is Shirley and I’m the Marketing Coordinator at a company called Dynamic Creative. We are the only Google Channel Partner in Australia to specialise in Google Adwords and Google Shopping for e-commerce websites.
We’ve created the only Google AdWords & Google Shopping patented technology in Australia and the U.S. that can automatically build an ad for every product on your site and update the price and availability on those ads hourly resulting in ads that are more relevant to people searching for your products on Google.
We are currently offering a free Google Shopping health check and would be able to assist you in your barcode issue, as well as provide recommendations for your campaigns.
I'd love for one of our consultants to give you a call to better understand your situation! This is free and it'd be a great way to explore other marketing strategies that can help increase visitors and sales!
1. Click on More actions.
2. Then Click Google Shopping Fields.
3. Then check the box next to This is a custom product.
4. Then send me a direct message about Intensify's marketing services so that we can help you increase your return on ad spend!
|4 hours ago|
|5 hours ago|
|9 hours ago|
|9 hours ago|
|12 hours ago|