Google Shopping Budget

Best4Bulldogs
Excursionist
23 0 3

Hi all,

I started off with a £5 per day Google Smart Shopping budget and over the past few weeks I've been increasing it in 20% increments (to avoid learning phases) up to £30 per day.

I've been on £30 budget for 3 days and my sales are not improving and without more sales I'm going to run out of my ads budget pretty quickly.

How long should I give it before reducing my budget? Is my cost per conversion going to improve?

Cheers,

Alex

0 Likes

Dear Best4Bulldogs,

Try to Run ads £5 per day for 1 month then after analyzing the performance report take the next step.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Best4Bulldogs
Excursionist
23 0 3

Hi @MS-WEB-DESIGNER 

Thanks for the reply!

Please can I ask why you recommend going back down to £5 for a month?

Cheers,

Alex

0 Likes

Alex, there is no learning phase on Google. That is a Facebook term and means nothing in reality on Facebook. £5 / day on Google shopping is a very low budget. Unless you are targeting a small part of the UK or don't have tons of SKUs. It will take to find out if shopping ads will work. £10+ / day is better to make sure you can get in decent traffic as it can take people 3 - 4 clicks before they convert from shopping. If you don't see any sales after a week, then issue could be your shopping feed or site. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Best4Bulldogs
Excursionist
23 0 3

Hi @DuaneBrown 

Thanks for the reply.

I am getting sales, but not enough to cover the cost of my ads.

I am running two £5 per day campaigns now, 1 for Google smart shopping and 1 Google standard shopping. How can I reduce my cost per conversion?

Cheers,

Alex

0 Likes