Google Shopping

Viviana_Elinger
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with Google Shopping? For what I understand, it will really improve conversions/traffic. Could you recommend someone to help set it up? I know it requires AdWords, which is pretty intimadating to me.

Thank you in advanced for any tip

Viviana

0 Likes
Daryoush_Shabah
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 25

Hey Viviana!

I'm Daryoush, on the winning Guru team! :)

I am so glad you created this post! I am confident there will be others that have experience with Google Shopping and can help out! In the meantime, I will post some resources for using Google Shopping. Once you have the app setup and you have published your products from Shopify to your Google Merchant Center, you can create a shopping campaign via Google Adwords.

- The Ultimate Guide to Google Shopping
- Google Shopping app for Shopify stores
- Google Shopping app doc including this helpful FAQ
- YouTube video
- Google's guide for creating a shopping campaign

I hope this helps, have a lovely day!

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Uri3
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey Viviana!

I can help set up your Google Shopping. I have done so for various clients, ranging from 30 products up to roughly 800. 

Please reach out to me at UriWeinber@Gmail.com if you require assistance! 

Looking forward to chatting,

UW. 

0 Likes
SurgeStream
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

Hi Viviana,

We can help setup, optimize and manage your Google Shopping campaign.  We have worked on feeds anywhere from 100 products to over 15,000 products and 100,000+ skus.

You can view more about our Pay Per Click services for small businesses here:
http://www.surgestream.com/ppc-management-services/

Or about our ecommerce seo services here:
http://www.surgestream.com/ecommerce-seo-services/

Regards,

Kevin

16+ Years of E-Commerce Experience | Get your Website Analyzed Today
0 Likes
SharonJohnson
Tourist
3 0 1

I was also looking for the same. Thanks for sharing this info.

Viviana_Elinger
Tourist
11 0 1

Thank you for your answer! I will look into that.

Daryoush_Shabah
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 25

Hey everyone!

You're very welcome! You can also contact us, we are open 24/7!

Cheers,
Daryoush

0 Likes
Feed_Magician
21 0 0

There are two components to doing well on Google Shopping:

1. A well optimized feed. You can use a platform like Feedonomics to do this - make sure that all your titles contain brand, color, size, and all the attributes are mapped correctly to Google Shopping's feed specs. 

2. Bidding in Google Adwords - there are many agencies who can help you with this. 

CTO/ Chief Architect @ Feedonomics.com | The #1 Shopping Feed Platform - Optimized Product Feeds Perform Better
0 Likes
Kevin_Simonson_
Shopify Expert
95 0 3

Nice post. Thanks for sharing. 

Wanted to throw in my thoughts:

Google Shopping can be overwhelming, complex and a potential budget burner without the proper structure.

Before spending too much time or money, companies should first analyze all aspects of data they can, and use that to determine steps forward.

Now, if your campaigns don’t exist, that’s okay too. You can focus your analysis on any data points you can get around overall Product SKU level, Style/Variant, and category level site wide sales, mapped over time to get trends throughout the year. This helps you get an overview of where to prioritize.

Ultimately, all of this segmentation is in service of providing the greatest amount of control, data analysis and levers for optimizing your ecommerce store.

Anyway, wrote a lot more about this topic in detail on our blog, feel free to check it out: https://bit.ly/2HUFSed

Hope that helps add to the conversation!

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes