Google shopping: products stay in pending!

Tourist
5 0 3

Hello,

We have 14 products out of 25 that stay in state 'Pending' for over a month now! We contacted Google Merchant and they don't see any products in state 'Pending'. 17 of our products are approved by Google Merchant so that means that 13 products aren't while in Shopify 14 products are in state 'Pending'.

Google said that the problem is probably at Shopify. Could you please investigate it with urgency? 

Kind regards,

Natural You Box team

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hello.

New here and am by no means an expert.  Just wanted to share that I fixed a problem like this by going back through the Google Shopping Fields and made sure that everything was entered correctly.  As it turned out, I hadn't picked "used" in the condition menu.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello,

Thanks for the reply but when we compare the field of the 'Approved' products and the 'Pending' they are the same. So it's not like something is missing and shouldn't Google Merchant also see this products and if something is missing then they could disapprove the products. But they don't see any pending products. 

0 Likes
6 0 0

I don't know if this is an answer to your question.  But our products have shown "Pending" (all of them) in the Google Shopping App for as long as it has been installed.  But those products are displayed as active in my Google Merchant Center and Google Shopping is where the majority of my sales have originated.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

So weird, I just opened every 'Pending' item and saved it again. Didn't change anything and now all products are visible in the Merchant Center and are approved. In Shopify though the products are still in state 'Pending'. I think that there is a bug in Shopify.

1 Like
Excursionist
50 1 5

Hello @Naturalyoubox,

May I ask: are you manually listing your products on Google Shopping?If yes, that process can be very tedious and time-consuming.

Why not try Kudobuzz Multichannel AppIt is uniquely built to help merchants automate and list all their products on Shopping engines like Google. I would recommend that to you.

I hope that solves your issue,

Naana.

0 Likes
5 0 0

hi!

Thank you for starting this topic. I would leave here a comment and be waiting for the good answer soon together. 

Veronika Kendall

blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

To be clear, I'm guessing you mean the pending status is in the Google Shopping channel in Shopify? And you're saying they're approved in Google Merchant Center. This is a bug with the app. If they're approved in MC, that's all that really matters.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes