Gooogle Search Console reporting 7 Warnings as missing field. HELP!!

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Each of the missing fields that co (like SKU, PriceValidUntil, aggregateRating, review, brand,url, SKU, No Global Identifier ) when click on lead me to lines of Shopify code. I dont have a clue what to do!! help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 5 15

Hi Brendan14,

Are you are using a "rating" plugin? Try disabling any plugins as they sometimes do cause an error to appear or missing fields. 

To find out exactly what's wrong, go to Google and search for their "Structured Data Testing Tool". That's what you need to do. It will show you exactly what the problem is and how to fix it.

Happy Selling,

Kevin James
Expert Web Developer & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2
Hi Kevon,

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. I followed your advise and checked out the "Structured Data testing Tool". In 2 cases It showed me some code area (Blank) on the left when I click on the problem on the right. In the other cases nothing happened. What am I supposed to do - write code? Ive no idea what to write and no idea how to write code. Any more advise would me much appreciated. It appears google might be looking for inputs that should be completed on set up of my store (like SKU number, review options etc) but no offered as options when I did so. 

You also ask am I using a rateing plugin. I assume this means did I add a rating app?. No I didn't. OR is there another interpretation for Plug-In. IF so I don't remember adding or selling anything relating to ratings. If my question is off the mark just say. Thanks a million. 

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 07.45.29.png

0 Likes