H1 Tag in Shopify Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Dear All,

I am new to Shopify. 

just wanted to know if H1 Tag is really important in SEO.

As per Shopify, Page title is the H1 tag.however, all my pages say H1 Tag is missing.

Do I need to implement these separately.

Thanks  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,
Yes, H1 tags are very important for SEO because it helps your website rank better they tell both search engines and website visitors what the content of pages will be about.
By default there is a H1 tag to logo in shopify so I am surprised you have none. However, You can check it in header.liquid file.
hope this helps!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks 

but I am Suprised that Shopify support team told me that these are not important.

Shopify Support team Reply:-It can help in general web design but to be honest, it's not so important here. Shopify manages the basic SEO for you

0 Likes
Highlighted

@FabveryFashion wrote:

Dear All,

I am new to Shopify. 

just wanted to know if H1 Tag is really important in SEO.

As per Shopify, Page title is the H1 tag.however, all my pages say H1 Tag is missing.

Do I need to implement these separately.

Thanks  

Meaning you should put H1 tag each page. Because H1 has a big factor in SEO.

Take note that one H1 tag per page is the SEO standard to Avoid multiple H1 tags.

0 Likes