HELP!! Need help with SALES & MARKETING!

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello My name is Roxanne, I have a clothing line  ( www.clasicksociety.com ) and I need a push in getting sales. I am working on alot of new stuff right now to bring out, I am also re designing my website any suggestions or ideas?. on what am i missing?. Anything helps!. Ive tried so much and nothing on sales recently. Thank you for your time!. I appreciate it!.

www.clasicksociety.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
28 0 1

Hello Roxanna,

I’m Freya, here with the Shopify Support Team!

Can I ask what you're already doing for marketing and promotions? Have you worked on your website's SEO (search engine optimization) at all? It won't necessarily result in lots of sales, but can help increase traffic to your site long term, I would definitely recommend taking a look at our support docs on SEO to get started.

Have you been running Facebook ads or email marketing campaigns to your customers that accept marketing? Especially is you're rolling our new items and refreshing the look of your site it's a great time to run those.

I would also recommend getting as much information on who's visiting your site, from where, and on what pages they're leaving on your site as you can. To get more insight into where people are connecting to your site, demographics, geographic location, and purchase conversion to better target your advertising. Google Analytics is a great tool for this, and if you're running Facebook ads take a look integrating the Facebook Pixel

As always, our support is here 24/7 so feel free to contact us anytime!

Cheers :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
97 0 8

I would start with the product - isn't there too much competition? Why should I buy cheap Chinese from you? Sorry that is harsh, but the market is probably saturated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

First of all my stuff are not from china LMAO!, The designs i create myself. & i dont receive anything from over there, i have a manufactor in california who does my stuff custom.

www.clasicksociety.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 3

Hi Roxanne, 

As Freya says it's a good idea to think about how you can rank organically in search results for those keywords that are relevant to your products. This can be a very cost effective way of getting relevant traffic on to your site, but it can take a while to build up.

In the interim you should look at buying those same relevant keywords through Google Adwords. This blog post might help you with this.

http://www.impactlabs.io/five-tips-google-adwords/

Good luck!

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 16

If everything is made in California, then I would recommend you to mention this somewhere in your store.
People will prefer to buy from you than from somebody else who just resells stuff from China.

The good thing is that you don't sell a lot of different products like many store owners. You only sell clothing apparel and you are trying to build a brand. This is good. Your customers are interested in probably all the products you sell. You should use one of these apps which show your customers the most recent orders all over your store. It is good for your brand. And it will create this social proof your customers desperatedly need. I personally use the app Show Recent Orders, because it is reliable and well made https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders

I would also think about the abandoned carts. If you have a lot of abandoned carts (customers who give items to cart, but don't finish the order), then you could use one of these apps which send these people an email about their abandoned cart. This is how you remind them about their visit and some might come back. But it might also be a bit intrusive if you just start sending emails to your customers about their abandoned carts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi Roxanne, 

I've seen your website. Your niche is lucrative. 

I must say that even after SEO and you start to get high traffic, you still need a missing ingredient to increase conversion rate. 

I see that you don't have product descriptions for your products. That's an important ingredient you've overlooked. 

You need unique product descriptions for each product to make more sales. This will persuade visitors who are yet to make a decision to click the 'add to cart' button. 

Product descriptions can help you get a reasonable conversion rate even with minimal traffic. 

As an ecommerce copywriter, I can take the burden off your shoulders while you focus on other aspects. 

Let me know if you need my help. Shoot me an email: fouadulamin@gmail.com 

Specialized ecommerce copywriter here to help you make more sales. See how you can benefit: http://www.fouadatitebi.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
141 0 28

Couple thoughts for you here @roxanne

1. Who's your niche? Don't just stop at generic demographic stuff like "male and female between 25-35..." but:
    1. What movies do they watch?
    2. What music do they listen to/who are favorite artists?
    3. Who do they follow on insta (are they even on insta or do they view insta as too mainstream)?
    4. I get the feeling your market is against the cultural norm.
  2. I think nailing your niche will allow you to tell a better story (if you need help with that, check out http://www.5minutemarketingmakeover.com/
  3. From your insta: "History repeats itself and that's the way it goes." What does that mean? Why does it matter? <--Not being rude here, I just don't understand the significance of this statement (but I know I'm not your target market, so I probably just won't get it. ;)
  4. #clasicksociety - is there meaning behind the name? What do you mean by classic/clasick? Again, your niche probably get's it. If not, weave this message into your story.
  5. #amerikawillcollapse - Again, what's the message here? Feels a bit like "can't trust the gov/anyway, gotta go against everything america stands for, doomsday, etc."

Good luck!

Bob

Build & grow an ecommerce business that will help you reach your goals with my no bull, no hype, no pitch mini-guide: http://www.bobpotter.co/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

A site like this will probably do better with facebook ads rather than adwords. Spend a bit of time narrowing down your audience. Target people who would be interested in your clothes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
97 0 8

95% of the stuff we buy is made in China. So if your stuff is made in America that is a major sales point. It should be in the very first page.

0 Likes