Had Check-out in the First Day I Launched My Store , But Still No Much Sales after 2 Weeks

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi , I'm facing a problem of low conversion and high bounce rate.

I've launched my store 2 weeks ago and found 1 checkout few hours after I launched a Facebook Ad. Then, i keep optimizing my store and add more products and keep optimizing & testing the Facebook Ad. After fixed several problems at Payment , Check-out , Shipping , Discount Code etc , I've got several sales , add-to-cart , checkout. But , the store is still not growing and in these days , sales has disappeared as well. I've no idea why 100 - 200 people came to my store but few of them add to cart but no sales , Thanks so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 34 73

Hi, @lahykauy.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community! Feel free to share your store URL here so that the community can take a look and offer feedback.

How long has the website been live? What kinds of products are you selling, and who is your target audience? These details will give us some insight into what you might be able to do to get more targeted traffic coming to your store. It's also a good idea to ensure that you have abandoned checkout emails going out to those who got to the checkout but didn't complete their purchase.

Looking forward to chatting further with you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes