Hard to connect to Facebook Marketing

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I was connecting to Facebook Marketing. Already made Facebook Business Page and was also able to add pixel. But the problem is whenever I try to tab 'Create Business Manager', I keep seeing the warning box over and over again saying "You are temporarily blocked from creating Business Manager by Facebook due to integrity policies. Please try again later or use an existing Business Manager", which makes me not able to publish it.

I keep trying this for 2 days but couldn't find the solution. Can you help me?

Also, was making my own ad on the facebook ads manager, and Facebook won't publish my ad saying 'Unacceptable Business Practices'. Can anyone help me in understanding what the problem is.     

0 Likes
Highlighted

What is your store? What do you sell? It's possible you're in violation of their policies.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks. My shop is selling various products including earphone, toothbrush, bracelets and I don't have any harmful content there.
Www.hanigogo.com
After posting the question here, I was able to create business manager, but Now I'm having problem with creating ads.

Wondering if someone can take a look at my shop and tell What the specific problem is, so that I could fix it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks. My shop is selling various products including earphone, toothbrush, bracelets and I don't have any harmful content there.
Www.hanigogo.com
After posting the question here, I was able to create business manager, but Now I'm having problem with creating ads.

Wondering if someone can take a look at my shop and tell What the specific problem is, so that I could fix it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

how do you fix it? 

0 Likes