Has anyone had any success with ShopifyList.com?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Shopify Guru's. I'm planning to do some marketing for my Shopify store and I'm working with a shore string budget (personal money). I came across a directory and I am thinking about adding my store there. Has anyone used them before?

shopifylist.com 

Is it worth the $20 to get some exposure?

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 5 8

That directory is really vague and I've never heard of it. I would recommend using those funds maybe for social media marketing or something else, but that's just me. What kind of store do you run? Maybe we can offer suggestions?

If I was able to help you, please help me by liking my comment and marking it as an accepted solution.
If you're feeling extra nice, you can throw a coffee at me through Venmo @scoducks :)

I am open to new business partnerships-- let me know if you need someone to help out with design, product management, social media, marketing, or SEO!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

I would pass. It's not a lot of money, but I don't think it's a good use.

I just browsed that site for a couple minutes, and one thing seems certain: it's unlikely anyone would ever buy a product from that website.

So maybe there's a backlink/SEO angle, but I'm guessing it doesn't have a good search engine ranking, and I'm pretty sure I've read that links on sites like that don't amount to much for SEO.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 4

I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry.

0 Likes